A short post referencing a recent announcement saying fact that verified students can now get $100 free credit towards any of 25 different Azure Services.
From the announcement:
You can start building with any of the free services and use your Azure credit to spend right now:
- Discover the flexibility of Azure through our vast library of open source services.
- Deploy Azure Virtual Machines including powerful GPUs with support for Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, and SAP. Azure gives users the flexibility of virtualization for a wide range of computing solutions.
- Build Web and Mobile Apps quickly using .NET, .NET Core, Java, Ruby, Node.js, PHP, and Python. Integrate Azure App Service into existing frameworks and get unparalleled developer productivity with cutting-edge capabilities such as continuous integration, live-site debugging, and the industry-leading Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infuses apps, websites, and bots with intelligent algorithms to see, hear, speak, understand, and interpret a user’s needs through natural methods of communication. Enabling computers to learn from data and experiences and to act without being explicitly programmed.
- Harness Big Data by analyzing all data in one place with no artificial constraints with Azure Data Lake Store. Data Lake Store can store trillions of files and a single file can be larger than one petabyte in size—200 times larger than other cloud store options.
To claim the free credit you do need to be honest as there is three criteria you need to acknowledge:
If you are a student who meets the above criteria, or teaches a student interest in learning to develop for the cloud, then sharing this great offer would be appreciated.