I work with a lot of System Integrator partners in education, both across K-12 and Higher Education, many of whom are new to managing Windows 10 with an MDM. I’m always referring them to Microsoft Endpoint Manager / Intune and the wonderful online documentation that is available here:
I’m keen to get my hands on the book myself (my Kindle Oasis is getting a real workover at the moment as it is), as the topics included look excellent:
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager – What it is and how to use it
- How to set up your own MEM learning environment
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) concepts for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices
- Enrollment concepts for each platform including Windows Autopilot, Apple Automated Device Enrollment (ADE), and Google ZeroTouch
- Endpoint Security with Compliance and Azure AD Conditional Access across Microsoft Intune, Configuration Manager, Azure AD, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Office 365.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Advanced MEM concepts including extensibility through Microsoft Graph API and PowerShell
If you’re keen for a copy yourself, make sure you head to the website for the links on how to purchase. Once I have my own copy and have read it, I’ll post an update on my blog.