This is a good video showing the various ways that Digital Inking can be used in schools. These examples are taken from the Tanglin Trust School in Singapore and include ideas from:
- Automatic citations using the OneNote Clipper and then annotating the content directly in OneNote.
- Sketching scientific diagrams in OneNote to reinforce learning and ideas (in this example, around erosion).
- Language features in English – highlighting verbs/adjectives in poetry.
- Using the Learning Tools (Immersive Reader) to support literacy in all subjects.
- Maths annotations by clipping graphs made in Desmos and then inking over the top of the graph in OneNote.
- Ink Replay – learning the correct stroke order of Chinese characters by using Ink Replay and then attempting to replicate this in OneNote.