I see Jared’s now organising a new event that will run from April 3rd to 7th 2018 focusing on how to get the best out of Microsoft Teams For Education.
I’ve blogged a lot about Teams including:
- True Guest Access Comes To Microsoft Teams (at last!)
- Use PowerShell To Manage Microsoft Teams
- Measuring & Driving Usage Of Teams For Education
- Using e-Discovery In Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams For Education Is Here – And It Is Awesome
- Using AzureAD Groups To Quickly Populate Microsoft Teams
This five day event looks like it is going to walk users through Teams in a guided approach, starting with the basics and then developing more advanced concepts:
- Day One: Getting started with Teams
- Day Two: Working with Teams
- Day Three: Innovate with Teams
- Teams and beyond!
- Real-world case studies of using Teams
In my experience, these ‘on demand’ events can prove very valuable for educators as they can pick and choose the most relevant sessions and then watch them at a time that best suits their schedules. If you’re responsible for driving the uptake of Microsoft Teams For Education in your school, then it could be a good idea to get this in your calendar and encourage your staff to identify relevant sessions for them.